One Piece

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

HammerFall

One Piece

Post by HammerFall »

What have happend sens the are in the tower of justice in episod 290 but in episod 291 and 292 they are in a different time so what has happen?
taltamir

Re: One Piece

Post by taltamir »

HammerFall wrote:What have happend sens the are in the tower of justice in episod 290 but in episod 291 and 292 they are in a different time so what has happen?
Are you trying to say "What has happened since they were in the tower of justice in episode 290 but in episodes 291 and 292 they are in a different time?"

Or rephrased "In episode 290 of one piece the characters are in the tower of justice, but in episodes 291 and 292 they are in a different time altogether. What happened between those episodes and how do things connect"...

It took me quite a while to figure out what you were trying to actually say, try not to completely ignore grammar AND butcher words with netspeak and you would probably get more responses...

To answer your question. I don't know, I haven't seen those episodes.

EDIT: Note that I am not trying to be sarcastic and insulting. It really DID take me 3 minutes or so to translate your question into english and actually understand what you were saying. I bet many people didn't bother answering because they simply could not understand what you were saying so they left the thread without bothering... I rephrased it so people would instantly understand it and answer the question...
argith

Post by argith »

its very simple the episodes 291 and 292 are special episodes which means tha they havent nothing to do with the story.in episode 293 its again the episodes where they are in the tower.

p.s:sry for my english im from greece.
Malific

Post by Malific »

who has seen 292? I can't find it anywhere