Add all to ed2k -> doesn`t work [CLOSED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

Gambit
AniDB Staff

Add all to ed2k -> doesn`t work [CLOSED]

Post by Gambit »

Whenever you check a lot of files and then press 'add all to ed2k', you`ll get to a second page, where you see a list with all the files plus a 'add all links to ed2k' button. Whenever you press that button, I get the message 'Please only click once', but it doesn`t add any files to the client. The only way I can get those in my client is to click all the files above the button myself.
(Tried it with Blue Gender)
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Post by wahaha »

At least for me (using IE), "add all" did as expected with other animes...

Could it be that the script doesn't work with all browsers?
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Gambit, which browser and eMule client do you use? Do you have any popup blockers, ad filters or other privacy/"security" tools installed?
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

This feature works for me.
I am using Mozilla 1.5b (and Emuleplus 1h/Emule 0.30b SF-iom 0.39b). So at least IE and Mozilla seem to be compatible with the script.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

If it tells you to only click once it thinks you clicked once already but as there are no details as to browser, os and all that neat stuff I'll visit again later in hope of finding such!
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Yep, almost the same setup here: Mozilla Firebird 0.70, eMulePlus v1i, and the mass-add script works without any problems. :)
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

using emuleplus 1g, IE / MyIE
And for some reason it works again :)
No changes, except that EXP restarted Apache or something .. so I guess it was solved before we knew what happened. At least I haven`t changed anything ... didn`t even reboot, didn`t even close my browser ...
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

MyIE, huh? I've heard from various people that it tends to produce random results in some cases. For example, the same HTML file appeared perfectly in a Gecko-based browser and only slightly off in IE, while MyIE would refuse to render the rightmost column of a table on that page. :?

How 'bout giving Mozilla Firebird a try? ;)