WOW, this rocks big time !!!!!!!!!!!!

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

badboyslim

WOW, this rocks big time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by badboyslim »

Mannnnnn, dudes !!!!!!!!!!!! i wondered why AR hadn't released in a while and went in to the SR forum to check it, and then i saw a thread aboot this !!!!, this freaking rocks !!! keep up the really good work !!!! DAMN ROCKS
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

thx,

we do our best :o)
if you want to help out, just register and start adding files/eps/animes to the AniDB }:o)

BYe!
EXP
ElNipp
AniDB Staff

Post by ElNipp »

w00t! BBS, long time no see! 8O
BadBoySlim

Post by BadBoySlim »

yeah, i've been around thou, i badly wanna join u dudes again, but i dont have tha bandwitch, damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why must i suffer with a 30k upload, ne ways, i'll be around again, so bare very afraid cuz me issa hera to messa uppa everythinga :D, see ya around and ya to exp

to exp -> i wanted to but it looks really complicated :D, so in kind of gave up but i will try again soon
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

damn,

u hear that guys? we need to write more howtos and some easy step by step description, maybe an AniDB starters guide? :|

we're polly losing lots of members or we encurage ppl to stay leechers bc they don't understand how to add stuff!

BYe!
EXP
BadBoySlim

Post by BadBoySlim »

sad but ya are right...

i tried to do it and it went ok this time :), but i'm having some trouble with eMule, i think it has a shared limit anyways i wont be adding the anime untill i solve this little prob, but it shouldn't take long !

just so we are clear on everyhting, ANIME ROCKS, ppl saying it does not SUX :D
FaMiNe

my $0.02

Post by FaMiNe »

I'd just like to chime in and say that I love this place! I've gotten so much information (about the anime's i've already got) and files (for the ones I don't). It's so easy to use!

With something as complicated as this, it'd be better if it was lightning fast (not really possible with www... how's work coming on that client? :wink: )

I'll attempt to make a starters guide, once I figure out how to use this place to its full potential (I imagine it's easier for people to add to a help file than to make one from scratch) I only know how to use it's basics.
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Re: my $0.02

Post by wahaha »

FaMiNe wrote:(I imagine it's easier for people to add to a help file than to make one from scratch)
At least for me that is totally true ^^

Ganbatte ;)
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

help files and guides are always welcome.

about the client well, i think there is some progress, but development is really slow atm :(

BYe!
EXP