So your answer was locking my post?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

ThorStrom

So your answer was locking my post?

Post by ThorStrom »

Uhm, in reply to your last post on http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5871

You would think that a forum moderator would think twice before locking a post that didn´t break any forum rules, but hey, apparently not.
I don´t think "Anime" is weird in general. Most works from Hayao Miyazaki are great, and just to name a few other great animes, Berserk, Akira and Elfen Lied. These animes do not make use of the weird stuff I mentioned, so in no way do I think, and I quote: "OMFG ANIME IS SO WEIRD!!!11 ", which is a brutal generalization on my thoughts of anime. I simply made that post because I was wondering why they included this weird stuff in some of the animes and who the target audience was. Apparently, by being offended and locking my post, I seeme to have found the sum of all fetishists, namely YOU.

Thank you for being an ass :evil:
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

I just read the previous topic they closed and it didnt seem to be anything wrong, but thats me. I dont know the rules perfect anyway. What i saw was a diskussion about faults in anime, even though it was negativ stuff it still was classed in anime topics.

Also maybe they closed it because you strayed away from the title of the topic "Who got a maid fetish" or seomthing liek that.
xicidis

Post by xicidis »

Shouldn't they lock this one though?
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Actually, yes they should. Since the moderator hasn´t commented, and this topic was solely made for him, it should be locked.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Call the care brigade!

If you wish to discuss the finer points of anime, it's probably better done somewhere else.
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Actually, int this case "Dumbass Brigade" would be far more appropriate.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

how come its not locked yet? well maybe i can keep spamming here, just kidding or this is spam 8O
suppy

Post by suppy »

it's spam!

OMG
so is this! oh nose! 8O
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Last edited by ThorStrom on Wed May 30, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cunno89

Post by cunno89 »

Lol how is this not locked yet
[/img]
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

man its been like several months since i logged in, and its still not locked? there are pics and spams, even from me if i have to be honest
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Ok, so asking for anime suggestions and saying your oppinion on anime is illegal but spamming is not? :roll:
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

No, we're making fun of you, that's 100% allowed.

Realize this is a low traffic forum mainly related to anidb itself and not anime talk. We appreciate it remaining so, if you wish to discuss anime we really do recommend you to do it elsewhere. We don't really want to have a moderator brigade for the forum too.

(And if there was no "Anime Talk" subforum it'd be all over the place so this is our small vacuum cleaner subforum.)
Last edited by PetriW on Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Alright then, let´s spam away! :D