Ok, so who really has this maid fetish???

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

ThorStrom

Ok, so who really has this maid fetish???

Post by ThorStrom »

I was just looking at Hand Maid May, wich is probably anime number 30 I´ve seen with a maid theme, and was wondering, what´s with all the maid´s? 8O Does 90 percent of the male anime audiens have a made fetish?
arsenio

Post by arsenio »

you saw so many ecchi with maid fetish
i didnt knew there exist that much
the only ecchi anime i saw with maid fetish was

hanaukyo maid tai
hand maid may
he is my master

and also maid fetish is damn good
Amour

Post by Amour »

i didnt knew there exist that much
arsenio:
*Ai yori Aoshi (check the picture)
*Choujuushin Gravion Zwei (check the picture)
*Victorian Romance Emma
*Majikano
*Mahoromatic
*Mai-Otome
*Kokoro Toshokan

As for Hentai:
*Bondage Game
*Debts of Desire
*Maiden of Deliverance
*Slave Doll
*Dark Love
*Maid in Heaven
*Maid Service
*Momiji
*Waver
*Vicious

And more...
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Oh, and another 2 things:

1: Why do most animes use the actors to voice dogs and other animals instead of just using sampled animal sounds? The actors usually sound like crap because, well, THEY AREN´T ANIMALS!

2: Now this is mainly in ecchi anime, but why always include a overly cutesy small girl? Is it to make the anime more attractive to old perverts with a lolicon fetish or what? :?
Amour

Post by Amour »

You're talking about 90% of otakus. :D
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Ok, this is turning out to be a list of things I hate about animes, but 2 more things I hate and am wondering why they keep doing:

1. Dude-get´s-rice-on-face-girl-takes-it-off-and-both-turn-red. WTF??? Do the anime creators have a standard formula for making ass-troucious animes? There should be an infinty of posibilities to make uncomfortable situations for the characters, so why always include a scene like this?

2. Girl with glasses. Ok, so how many types of perverts are out there? It seems anime creators also have list of fetishes that they have to fulfill when it comes to characters. Don´t they like, keep girls from watching their shows when they constantly try to please fetishists?

Man, I just wanna kick something. :evil:
saberhagem

Post by saberhagem »

How about high-pitched girls voices? -_-"
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

oh yeah, that too. The list just keeps getting longer :D
Andemon

Post by Andemon »

It's not a new fetish by any standard, though admittedly I don't personally find it interesting. Considering how popular books such as Way of a Man With a Maid (written in the Victorian times) are/were, I'm not surprised that there's so much anime about that subject.
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Uhm, yes I didn´t think it was a new fetish, it´s just that there aren´t nearly as many movies or tv-series that use it like anime does
Hoerie

Post by Hoerie »

You should walk into your local seedy video-rental more often.
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Ok, now here´s one for you that I really can´t figure out. Being ecchi, the anime is most likely meant for a male audience, so why do they often include some shit with babies??? :? I mean, having the main character surrounded by "hot" females, well It´s easy to understand, but including a episode where the female character/s take care of a baby? 8O Please tell me, WTF is up with that?
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Okay, there's this really ignorant guy posting on this forum, going OMFG ANIME IS SO WEIRD!!!11 - and it's an anime forum! What is up with that!?!?!

Rar