Title of anime from 80's?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

mayaturtle

Title of anime from 80's?

Post by mayaturtle »

Hello

I can't find a sticky thread for this question. A link would be appreciated.

One of the first anime series/films (can't remember which, but I think it was a series) that I saw as a child on television was a series/film taking place mostly inside a human body. There were red blood corpuscles and white blood corpuscles, fighting each other, I think, and they looked just like human beings and they transported themselves in vehicles (kind of looking like space ships) inside the body, traveling the blood veins etc and they also had control rooms where they could communicate with one another. There was some kind of war going on between the good and the bad inside the body of the human being. The bad was probably a virus or something like that, or cancer cells.

Sometimes we'd get the other perspective of seeing the person (the body) from the outside, on an operating table.

I think it was aired in the 80's (probably earliest '83 and latest '86) in Sweden.

Anybody know the title?

Sorry I was not able to give more details, I was probably between 3 and 6 years old when I last saw it.

Thanks in advance!

/Mia
gidler

Post by gidler »

kouta

Post by kouta »

i remember seeing it too, at the same age, ya thats the show, wow i never thought it was french!.

thanks
genm79

Post by genm79 »

I remember that. I only knew that it was in a Foreign Language but I did not know that it was originally French.