Bubblegum Crisis/AD Police

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

Trilandian

Bubblegum Crisis/AD Police

Post by Trilandian »

I noticed some serious changes in the relations graph of Bubblegum Crisis and AD Police. What brought on such a major overhaul? Is the graph more accurate now?
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

Having seen pretty much all of these series, i can tell you that the graphic kind of make more sense. While the previous one was right in a sense that they all happened in the same world at different dates thus allowing the sequel/prequel, the fact that most of these stories where completely unrelated made the sequel/prequel flag a bit much.

Its debatable tought. for example BC 2040 is shown as samte setting in the graph while in the series its clearly a sequel (they talk about them having dissapeared for a while) with the same characters that look different and a completely new story
Trilandian

Post by Trilandian »

Thanks, mate. I wanted to be sure cuz I couldn't get 2033 in English anywhere.

So what you're saying is that I can watch 2040 without watching 2033 and Crash without missing anything?
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

Yeah you could The big thing is that you wont really be familiar with the world. But in fact as they made many major changes in 2040 i guess the series is almost better if you have not seen the previous series and thus cnat notice how much the new series doesnt have much to do with the old one even if it happen 2 years later to the same characters.

BTW crash and 2033 are pretty easy to get in english
Trilandian

Post by Trilandian »

Thanks for the help. :wink: