A Unique Anime

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Boino

Post by Boino »

that's an odd rule... i belive even full metal alchemist was shown there... and you can't call that bad...
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

Boino wrote:that's an odd rule... i belive even full metal alchemist was shown there... and you can't call that bad...
You can't call it good either. :twisted:

Maybe my rule is a little outdated, since I haven't actually watched television in a few years...
Boino

Post by Boino »

not call it good? it's superbe! what anime do you call good? naruto and pokemon?
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

Boino wrote:not call it good? it's superbe! what anime do you call good? naruto and pokemon?
Did you read and comprehend my rule?

FMA is overrated. It was a fairly decent show. Actually, it was good, up until that fucking terrible ending which just made the entire 50-odd episodes before it completely pointless. It made me want to stab the creators in the crotch with a butter knife.
Boino

Post by Boino »

so....you're a realist who don't have an imagination... then... school animes are for you then...i guess... or maybe you're the perverted henetai kind of guy... who knows.. i liked full metal.. paralell universes is a nice theory in any way... and that souls becomes energy to some of them...why the hell not.. i liked it..
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

Boino wrote:so....you're a realist who don't have an imagination... then... school animes are for you then...i guess... or maybe you're the perverted henetai kind of guy... who knows.. i liked full metal.. paralell universes is a nice theory in any way... and that souls becomes energy to some of them...why the hell not.. i liked it..
You liked it. Good for you.

You throw some personal insults at me because I don't agree that FMA is a superb anime? Whether or not I like school animes (I do) or hentai (not really) is absolutely unconnected to me being a realist or imaginative. I take a serious amount of offense that you dare call me unimaginative when I have over 500,000 words self-published on the internet in a setting of my own creation.

In short, sir, fuck you sideways with a chainsaw that's been coated in sulfuric acid.
Hoerie

Post by Hoerie »

That would damage the chainsaw probably, a waste of a good powertool. Better to just pump some seawater inside the gaping orifice... ;-)
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

FMA is superv? 8O
I thought it was good but nothing more than that... :roll:
Boino

Post by Boino »

so..you think you're better then the rest because you got you're own website...kay... well,enjoy it.. buy you're self.. and i didn't acualy offend you.. im guessing you're a realist.. so instead of telling me how i should have sex with myself,how about telling me what you call a good anime?
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Juuni Kokuki, Hoshi no Koe, Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen... and a big list of others.
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

Anyway... boino :P if u feel FLCL anime makes no sence ^^ get the manga :P... About FMA... it feels like they make those 52 eps as a prologe for the movie and that was kinda :P OVERKILL i liked it... my friend is mad with it. I make fun of him tho.

About series i cant really tell there are too much out there mind blowing like eva hum... Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai is fromt he same studio but is a comedy... nothing like the end of the world :P. Try Black Magic M-66 is old school but good; i liked this one Brain Powerd but let me asking for more... the end came too fast for my taste; escaflowne the movie is quite good; try Dead Leaves is a movie; Devadasy is a weird one; try devilman lady... is like witchblade. Elysium another movie ^^. Generator Gawl only 13 eps i think.

i will stop here it will be useless to continue without knowinf if ya like any of those.
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

Boino wrote:so..you think you're better then the rest because you got you're own website...kay... well,enjoy it.. buy you're self.. and i didn't acualy offend you.. im guessing you're a realist.. so instead of telling me how i should have sex with myself,how about telling me what you call a good anime?
Let me get this straight...you don't think I was actually offended? Wrong. You did offend me. You're an asshole. And what's worse is that you don't even know it. You're a dumb asshole. I'm an asshole too, but at least I'm upfront about it. You're so yourself, you think less of me because I don't agree that FMA is superb, and it's also why you think I'm trying to flaunt my shit: WRONG. You're a conceited dumb asshole. Three strikes, now get the fuck out.

Some good series that I enjoy: Cowboy Bebop, Saikano, Hantsuki, FMP, Infinite Ryvius, Twelve Kingdoms, Genshiken, Love Hina, Azumanga. Just so you don't bitch and whine about not getting your little e-drama challenge answered.
kidan

Post by kidan »

:idea: Popcorn* anyone :?:

*) now with more corn
Neko-Musume

Post by Neko-Musume »

kidan wrote::idea: Popcorn* anyone :?:

*) now with more corn
Sorry, now that I've worked in a movie theater for the past 5 months, I just can't eat popcorn, or even look at the stuff for that matter. I will sit back with some milk duds, though. :P
Boino

Post by Boino »

sure,im an asshole,but i don't think less of you,im just trying to find you're taste... and i don't look down on you because you didn't like fma,many people didn't,i don't look down at them.. maybe i put out my first comment a bit wrong then..when i look at it,maybe i did.. but you did suprise me.. cowboy bebop,FMP and azumanga are great,so no worries. relax,it's only a forum...

now,to n4ruto,i've looked at that escaflower,but it looks kinda old.. but the movie,i thought... well,that looked better,but as i figuerd out buy reading the info was that it's the same story just..shorter. devadasy is going in my wish list,witchblade i watched for some time,hoped it was like the comic,but it wasn't so i stopped because it also reminded me of a bad version of...somthing bad,so devilman lady may not work... and when i read about it,it reminds me of blood +.. maybe i'll watch it if nothing els works...Elysium has that final fantasy anime kind...so gonna see that.. now,Generator Gawl has a tonn of downloads from a4e,but i can't see what the big deal is.. looks like another mecha...