Samurai Gun ending??

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

gilagin

Samurai Gun ending??

Post by gilagin »

Ok wtf was with the "end" of Samurai Gun? Do the plan on finishing the story? honestly I can't believe they could end an anime in such a horrid manner. Literaly nothing was solved there was no closer or anything. I hope the a second season is in the works.

Anyone know of anything related to a Second Season or if ther eis not one an explination of why?
snork89

Agreed!

Post by snork89 »

I agree that the ending gives a must on continuation. If it's really "THE END" then that's reeeeeally LAME! Anyone who knows anything please tell us.
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

Someone actually managed to watch this to the end? Two people even?
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

And a lot more, but maybe is better left without any continuation. :P
dooly00000

Post by dooly00000 »

Avex seems to be not finishing up animes very clean recently. But then, they have not been around for too long as independent animation companies, like Gainax/StarChild, Media Factory/SunRise/Toei Animation/Bandai-Namco Inc., which has long history of creating and back-funding. I do believe Avex gave them very limited funds on the work, along with other most works.

Also, manga could be the factor. I believe manga isn't even complete in Japan, right? That could be another reason why they left in awkard ending.

I just hope many don't translate this as another Gainax Ending, but it just looks that way.