Question about Kyou no Go no Ni

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

doomnezeu

Question about Kyou no Go no Ni

Post by doomnezeu »

Hey, folks.

I have a question regarding the anime Today in class 5-2 (http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... rch=search. From what i understood, there is only one episode out, and i can't find any info about next release dates for the following episodes. Does anyone know when they will be released? Any informative links or useful info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, regards.
hhaamu

Post by hhaamu »

Look at the page you linked to a bit more carefully.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

yeah the serie is already over. it was based of the manga the manga was only like 3 volumes
Amour

Post by Amour »

greiver179 wrote:yeah the serie is already over.
Episode 2 will be on 23th of June 2006.
hhaamu

Post by hhaamu »

And the manga totalled a single volume.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

no im sure the serie ended cause i watched all episodes every episode is liek 6 minues long i can even tell u about episode 2 and about the manga volume yeah u were right havent read the manga for years
RaiZz

Post by RaiZz »

damn :X
they really shouldve made a 24 eps serie of this xD laughed my ass off several times :p
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

they did make an anime about it maybe they do a continue but i doubt that.. u can always hope
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

There's going to be a second episode. Where do you get your info that it's finished >_<. Here is the official site where it says there's going to be a second episode and on Moonphase it says it's going to be released on 23rd of june.

What you think is the second episode is just the second story in the first episode.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

soka... my fault
doomnezeu

Post by doomnezeu »

Thank all of you for the info, episode 2 is up and running.
mephisto2k

Post by mephisto2k »

Episode 2 was good too. I also read the manga now and the manga is pretty much like the anime. But i was surprised to see the anime is acctually much better than the manga in many points. Face expression and funny moments are captured much better in the anime. It rare to see an anime better than its source material.
doomnezeu

Post by doomnezeu »

mephisto2k wrote:Episode 2 was good too. I also read the manga now and the manga is pretty much like the anime. But i was surprised to see the anime is acctually much better than the manga in many points. Face expression and funny moments are captured much better in the anime. It rare to see an anime better than its source material.
I share yer opinion. For me, it is one heck of a surprise for 2006, along side High School Girls in their given category. Cant wait for the next episode, and i certainly DO hope it does not turn into the disaster SR Ni Gakki has become >.>