- streamid's should be unique globally for the file not just for 1 section (audio, video or subtitle)
- change the ownership of streams to the owner of the fileentry to make it more consistent
- The relation form needs clarification. Just as described here for anime relations: http://tracker.anidb.info/view.php?id=251 The current note is still a little confusing for beginners.
-drop the "NOTE:" and add the colored boxes for users for the following errors: (possible more)
Code: Select all
NOTE: ERROR: 12 - a relation is already added NOTE: ERROR: 56 - external-sub-for relations are only allowed between a subtitle and a video file. Maybe you are trying to add the relation in the wrong direction?
- drop displaying the "StreamNO" (not ID). its pointless and only confuses ppl.
- interface change suggestions: http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26437#26437
- sanity checks ( http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=41 )
- remove "additional translations" and "signs translated" it's just too much of a hassle to add that for all and is not autocreqable
- if hardsubs was picked you shouldn't be able to pick styling options, softsubbed karaoke
- rename karaoke to softsubbed karaoke (reset the data for it)