Hack G.U.

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

sjabbie

Hack G.U.

Post by sjabbie »

Could somebody take a look at Hack G.U.
I checked the URL, but it looks like a game to me.
Andemon

Post by Andemon »

Definitely a game. ...haven't heard that they're also planning an anime based on it, but then again, I haven't heard much about it.
worf

Post by worf »

it is a game, yes, but ...
The new .hack//G.U. magazine will be released in about two weeks. We'd like to get it as soon as possible (then proceed to RIP all the pages out, scan and translate them for your viewing pleasure), so please consider donating via the link above. Recent reports point to the new .hack anime being revealed very shortly. We will most likely see a first glance of it in the Vol. 2 magazine.

http://www.dothackers.net/
We'll see. :)
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

Although there isn't any indication it's gonna be called Hack G.U. -_-. Oh well, new Hack is always welcome :D.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Site linked had info only on game, pic was from game promo stuff... = deleted and blacklisted. I'd ban the adder (Keitarou) as well, but he'd probably die of a heartattack, and I wouldn't like to have to apologise to his mother.

No prejudice against new hack anime being added - but only when there is official information on it. At the least a press release/magazine feature, ideally an official website.

Rar
worf

Post by worf »

agreed. that's why i'm monitoring dothackers now :p
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Rar wrote:and I wouldn't like to have to apologise to his mother.
Maybe she awards you for that. :P
Chou

Post by Chou »

There actually -is- a .hack//G.U Anime planned. For 2006.
Proof's here:

http://dothackers.net/guanime.php
Amour

Post by Amour »

So rar will need to unblacklist it? ;)
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

No, post link to official site or to news release (in japanese), is what I said. Remains blacklisted and bannable offense for adding till then.

Rar
velocity7

Post by velocity7 »

Rar wrote:No, post link to official site or to news release (in japanese), is what I said. Remains blacklisted and bannable offense for adding till then.

Rar
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/ ... 6/hack.htm
Does this count? (Scroll down to halfway mark)

There's also a Famitsu article, scroll down as well for the .hack//Roots announcement.

Will air April 5.

Wondering which URL I should post here? I'm gonna go with the Game-Watch thing until Rar says it's not a bannable offense anymore. Oh, and who removed the relations to the other series? :S
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

This is why it's best to wait for official announcements, the anime doesn't have the same title as the game (as was added earlier), so, the previous entry had exactly no useful information and was entirely misleading.

Next, please read http://wiki.anidb.info/w/Content:Companies before adding any more credits to anything. The ones with credit (japanese) are *only* for if you've got that exact word on the screen in front of you. Use the vague english-only ones for vague future events. No guessing or copying from past anime!

The URL field is for offical urls only, leave it blank until there's an official site. If you copy the desc from somewhere, post the url in there, and if there are other interesting links (like the news story), you can put that in the desc too.

Relations should not spider all over everything if that's how you added them), one link in is more than enough generally. Also, again, for future things, over specifying information gives false precision.

Rar
velocity7

Post by velocity7 »

Alright, it's my first entry, and I'm new to this entire thing. :)

As of the time of this writing, Bandai Visual, Bee Train, and CyberConnect 2 are involved; I don't know of any other companies at the moment.