animes like bleach and naruto ?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

autumnXashes

animes like bleach and naruto ?

Post by autumnXashes »

ive been looking around... ALOT... for another anime like these 2 but cant quite come across anything remotly close to it... just wonderin if you ppl knew something like that.. if you want to see how much ive been looking.. please have a look at my web site... it has my anime list there ! thx
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

Hunter x Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho I know right now. There are probably more.
autumnXashes

Post by autumnXashes »

have em both.. im actually kinda watching Yu Yu hakusho.. buts its missing something i dunno...
milotaku

Post by milotaku »

Inuyasha....
kouta

Post by kouta »

Gantz, shaman king, DB, DBZ. Kenshin TV

go anime-palnet..for more.
dmoney

Post by dmoney »

aight don't want to go off topic but after watching gantz i start to wonder what was the whole 26 eps about? it made no sense yesi understand its trying to satirize our lives but what else? is just how the show ends? what was the message behind the last 2 minutes of the last episode... if someone could please explain this to me it would be appreciated
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

the message is: "read the manga the anime is utter bs and makes no sense" good? :P
dmoney

Post by dmoney »

lol yeah i would but i dont know where to get manga and stuff am just left with watching the anime so if anyone could still explain it to me it woul dbe helpful
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Gantz is a bit strong for the US publishers, even drawing on some knickers and stars and cutting a few pages wouldn't save it for them. 's a pretty easy search to find scanlations, though.

Rar
AnimeSnake

Post by AnimeSnake »

If you like Naruto and Bleach you should watch Rurouni Kenshin and the two OVA's.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Flame of Recca as well.

As for Gantz manga, the manga really is much better than the anime and it has more sex in it as well, Gantz is 1 out of 4 mangas I read, you can search around in the animereactor's forum, shouldn't be hard to find at all :P
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

One of the others is Berserk, which also has a lot more sex in it than the anime. Now, try to extrapolate the remaining two, from what you've learnt of nwa, kids.

Rar
hmaster10

Post by hmaster10 »

Full metal alchemist would be good :)
Paladin77

Post by Paladin77 »

Well I would say Hunter X hunter and Shaman king. <*removed*>
arsenio

Re: animes like bleach and naruto ?

Post by arsenio »

autumnXashes wrote:ive been looking around... ALOT... for another anime like these 2 but cant quite come across anything remotly close to it... just wonderin if you ppl knew something like that.. if you want to see how much ive been looking.. please have a look at my web site... it has my anime list there ! thx
I RECOMMEND YOU ONE PIECE!!!!!!