The summary of Black Cat is TOTALLY WRONG

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

Oki

The summary of Black Cat is TOTALLY WRONG

Post by Oki »

It seems you got it from animenfo, but its really TOTALLY wrong

Quote from the site:
"There used to be a legendary assassin called “Black Cat” who had killed many people. He was supposed to be killed because he had betrayed the secret syndicate, “Cronos”. They hired Train to become a bounty hunter to kill him.

He runs after his ex-buddy, Creed, with Sven who has grasper eyes, Rins who is good at disguise, and bio-weapon Eve. "

:roll: I don't know who wrote this, but Train IS Black Cat. And Sven doesn't have "grasper eyes" O_o
Next to that: "He runs after his ex-buddy Creed", wtf does the writer mean with that???!

I'm not good a writing and I dont have the time to write one, but I think it would be better to have no info at all, rather than Wrong Info.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

As most of the times animenfo translations are really bad.
suisei

Post by suisei »

This is basically the summary of the manga. The anime starts long before Train leaves Chronos, still having to find and partner up with Sven, and we get to know Creed right in the beginning as buddy/superior to Train. The manga picks up long after Train left Chronos, when he and Sven are already partners and Creed is only introduced much later. So, the info is kinda correct, just for the wrong media (except of course for the part of Train being hired to kill Black Cat... haha).
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Please guys, just write a couple of sentences for new summary. Or I'll ask sothis to come and stab you until you do.

Rar
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Black Cat is about a former assassin, Train, and a former investigator, Sven. While Train was an assassin, he was known as Black Cat. He used to work for an organization known as Chronos. Chronos controls the world and maintains the peace. It has 13 of its own assassins. Train was the 13th.

Train and Sven are now bounty hunters, known as Sweepers. Train bears the number 13, in roman numerals, on his left chest and on his gun. Sven wears an eye patch over his right eye. They make their living going from place to place and catching bounties.

Another former member of Chronos, Creed, plots to destroy Chronos. Creed wants to make a new world. Creed creates an organization known as The Messengers of The Stars, and gather other people who have gained unique powers through a special potion.

Train wants to kill Creed for something that happened in the past, Creed wants to recruit Train to his organization, and Chronos' assassins are putting Creed and The Messengers of the Stars as their number one objective to destroy.

[by Kaen]
A group of assasins are controled by Chronos. They all have a number on their neck. But number 13 which is Black Cat has the characteristics of a cat, because a witch cursed him. He is supposed to kill people but he also hates the thought of killing people.
The world is secretly controlled by a secret organizition, Chronos. Under the command of this mysterious organization, are the Chronos Numbers, a group of powerful assasins, taking orders to eliminate certain target secretly to keep the so-called 'peace'. One of the most powerful is the Number XIII, Train Hartnett, or known as Black Cat. At first he seems to be a cruel killer, a meeting with a girl Sweeper changed him completely. Now as a Sweeper, Train travelled with his partner Sven Volfied to hunt down criminals.

[by ANN]