[FILE] Wrong ed2k for Naruto 150 [DB] fid 174323

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

egg

[FILE] Wrong ed2k for Naruto 150 [DB] fid 174323

Post by egg »

Iff you look at Naruto ep 150 you can see two CRC verified files there for [DB]. 174323 was added by someone else, compared to the file I have (174410), ALL the hashes match except the ed2k. My guess is that people have been adding it to their mylists without confirming the ed2k and that someone even put in all the other hashes with verifying it... For 174410, the hashes were creqed by AOM, so they do match, so my guess is the other file is wrong.
Amour

Post by Amour »

What's incredible is the number of people “having” the file a few seconds after it being added to the database. So 47 people have the file, but none of them did care about this impossibility to have the same MD5 with two different ED2K... Except Egg.
egg

Post by egg »

Amour wrote:What's incredible is the number of people “having” the file a few seconds after it being added to the database. So 47 people have the file, but none of them did care about this impossibility to have the same MD5 with two different ED2K...
There were 40 something people that had the other file before I created mine, but people have added both files since...
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

I added Naruto 150 manually over the site.

I downloaded the first version, I don't know why they can't play it. :?:
I have no problems with it (mplayer rulez,under windows too)

That's why they made the 2nd one. I think with a other codec.
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

why is there now 3 versions of naruto 150.

There are only two!!!
tupou

Post by tupou »

description of the v2 file says that it is a patched v1 file. So while there were only two files actually released (v1 and v3 in the db) by the group, there are three different files you can possess that are still more or less official. (as for how correct the current numberig scheme is, that is up to someone else. I'm just explaining why)
worf

Post by worf »

the three files for 150 by DB are all valid.

v1 was unplayable for some ppl so they provided a patch to fix the file. the patch was available for download on their website and was mentioned in their channel topic too. you even got banned from their channel for asking about it.......
v2 is the patched file since they didnt release the whole patched file but decided the let the users patch instead of downloading 170mb again
v3 is the version they released as v2 with some fixes and whatsoever