[EDIT][ANIME]Cosprayers

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

remi13

[EDIT][ANIME]Cosprayers

Post by remi13 »

The problem is that when the anime subs were added to anidb first time the only ones was two-episode files in rel. But now many groups has dvd's and they want to add episodes one.ep-one.file no two.ep-one.file ...
So I'm asking you to edit that anime so it has 8 two.episode files (12 minutes each) or 16 one.episode files (6 minutes each). In that way every group will have an ALTERNATIVE own way. TV way (8x2) or dvd way (16x1). Right now there is one big MESS.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

All the dvd releases have been two-stories-in-one-ep, see http://www.pc-moe.com/cosprayers/main_dvd-cd.html - any group splitting into 6 minutes eps is just being a pain, and I'd advocate two-files-per-ep-and-file-comments in that case. Though, quite frankly, it's moe and really not worth worrying about. I want a 'Hide all moe anime' option, just like we've got for h.

Rar
remi13

Post by remi13 »

I cheked it and I have a little problem becouse this eps has 9 minutes each... so it is not like in tv series that 1 file is with two eps, 6minutes each...
This eps from dvd are longer so they must have SEPARATE anidb entries.
I have one SUGGESTION. Create another part of eps list with one.ep.in.one.file 9 min. each...
I dont want to create 16 S-eps becouse it will be very unproffesionall...
axel

Post by axel »

Rar wrote:All the dvd releases have been two-stories-in-one-ep, see http://www.pc-moe.com/cosprayers/main_dvd-cd.html - any group splitting into 6 minutes eps is just being a pain, and I'd advocate two-files-per-ep-and-file-comments in that case. Though, quite frankly, it's moe and really not worth worrying about. I want a 'Hide all moe anime' option, just like we've got for h.

Rar
Hmm I have some thoughts about this.
First thing is that not all releases are two-stories-in-one-ep. Yes - Link that you gave is with such version, but I have a feeling that this is japanese version of DVD's with Cosprayers. And as far as I know ASG-A group I know that when they do releases from DVD they use R1 DVD's released in USA.
Second thing is that their eps don't have 6 minutes but nearly 9 (1st and 2nd ep have 8 minutes and 52 seconds). They aren't cut in anyway or anything like that. They are ripped from DVD just as they were on it - with opening and anding in each of 16 eps.

edit- remi it would be 22 special eps because they will also sub episodes 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5
Last edited by axel on Mon May 30, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
remi13

Post by remi13 »

axel wrote:remi it would be 22 special eps because they will also sub episodes 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5
nice :]
another reason to create another list of eps from dvd, not tv...
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

axel wrote:they use R! DVD's released in USA
Buggered if I'm changing the entry for R! DVD's [sic] - if they do silly things like split the eps and append op and ed to the parts as some way of padding the playtime on the disc, fine, but the files can be added as (file comment) part 1 and (file comment) part 2, adding 22 specials is pointless.

Rar
remi13

Post by remi13 »

i think right now is one big mess... In my opinion each ep must be in one file... all those files whose contains 2 eps must be as specials, not VICE VERSA... but it is only my opinion... ;(
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

It's right as it is. Anything else is just R1 marketing.

Rar
remi13

Post by remi13 »

so what about Oruchuban Ebichu? It has 2 diferent rel. ways: 2epin1file and 1epin1file and it look much more confortable... It is not just R1 fanaberia... And another example: AA! Megami-sama: Chichaitte Koto wa Benri da ne. it has many eps 5 min each and it is in 1epin1file way. I know it will be a lot of work but afther it anime will be look much more clear...
Amour

Post by Amour »

remi13 wrote:so what about Oruchuban Ebichu? It has 2 diferent rel. ways: 2epin1file and 1epin1file and it look much more confortable... It is not just R1 fanaberia...
I was the one to request to split Ebichu's episodes. I would disagree about merging them again.
remi13

Post by remi13 »

And I'm requesting to split Cosprayers eps... please help me with my fight :)
Amour

Post by Amour »

*gives support to Remi13*
remi13

Post by remi13 »

Amour wrote:*gives support to Remi13*
Arigato :)
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

remi13

Post by remi13 »

and? this is it? the end of discusion? nice... So I'm going to add a lot of special ep... it will be sooo... proffesionall :]