change group rating [DONE]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

kaoru

change group rating [DONE]

Post by kaoru »

i think group rating should be altered a bit. as long as a group has less than 10-20 votes the rating shouldn't be displayed at all.
egg

Re: change group rating

Post by egg »

kaoru wrote:i think group rating should be altered a bit. as long as a group has less than 10-20 votes the rating shouldn't be displayed at all.
8O I have plenty of anime that I try to get and NONE of the groups have the 10 votes needed to display a score... Changing that to 20 is overkill. And if you are talking on the group page, that's my work around for seeing how good the group is in general (even though I don't know how well they did on that particular anime). The votes should be left as they are because otherwise it would be impossible to find information for non-mainstream anime and groups.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

He tries to get Naturdo subbing groups to the top of the list, don't you see that ;-)
kaoru

Post by kaoru »

i am talking about the group list (not the rating for a specific series). if you sort them the first 29! groups have a 10 rating with only 1-2 votes. and no i am not trying to promote naruto fangroups.
egg

Post by egg »

OK, I don't care about there, I never look at the grouplist. In order to be consistent with other lists it probably should hide the vote results if there are less than 10.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

might be fixed now.

BYe!
EXP