[CGI] Wrong numbers in "seen" ["FIXED"]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

Shinnew

[CGI] Wrong numbers in "seen" ["FIXED"]

Post by Shinnew »

User id: 22190

For example: Chrno crusade shows in "seen" : 17/21 + 6 while it should be 17/19 + 3.

Kenfu Denki Berserk shows 14/15 while it should be 15/15.

Other examples are Hagane No Renkinjutsushi (54/51 + 1 instead of 51/51 + 1) or Gantz second stage (16/10 instead of 10/10)

I already had this bug when watching several versions of the same episodes but the bug solved itself after one day at most, this time the episode count is the same after two days, Chii[AR] shows the good numbers. I tried removing all the files from mylist and then adding them back, doesn't change anything.

Do I only need to wait a few days more for it to go back to normal?
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

normally you have to wait for 24h.

BYe!
EXP
Shinnew

Post by Shinnew »

Well... it has now been more than 24 hours and the problem is still here.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

if the automatic check doesn't fix it you'll have to wait for me to look at it and fix the cause for the problem.
the real problem however is that in that case it won't take 24h but more likely multiple months or years :P

BYe!
EXP
Shinnew

Post by Shinnew »

I fixed the problem in Gantz, Berserk and FMA by marking files as unwatched to get the right number back and removing them from mylist then adding them back as watched, for some reason it doesn't change the number in "seen" if you add them as watched instead on marking them watched later.

For Chrno Crusade it is a bit different, AniDB thinks I have 2 episodes and 3 specials more than I actually have, which means i'll have something like 26/24 + 6 in the end. No idea on how to handle this one...
Shinnew

Post by Shinnew »

Forgot to say that this was fixed, so this thread can be closed now.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

well,

the problem was that the cron job which fixes these errors wasn't running back then. so this should be fixed for quite some days already :o)

BYe!
EXP