hide watched playing up.

Please report any sort of feature requests or bugs on the tracker instead of the forum! http://tracker.anidb.info

Moderator: AniDB

retroactiv

hide watched playing up.

Post by retroactiv »

With the changes it'd seem that the hide watched isn't acting as it used to. For anime such as bleach I have 143/0 and have watched 143/143. This used to still show when hide watched was selected, but now is hidden.

Do you intend to change this back, or are there some new (css) options that I have missed which will sort this out.

Thanks
retroactiv

Post by retroactiv »

Is no one else getting this fault, or am i the only one bothered by it?

I think it may occur for all anime that are still of unknown number of episodes when the user has watched all the episodes they currently own. A simple fix is probably available, such as don't hide if total number of episodes is 0.
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

err. when i think about it, it's intended. there's no point in showing 143/143. the filter is for finding stuff in your list to watch...

for finding incomplete stuff, use "hide completed" (or up2date)
retroactiv

Post by retroactiv »

But using hide completed removes all the anime that i have the full set of but am yet to watch.

I just thought that the hide watched button was for hiding anime that I've seen all the way through.

Anime which have finished, but i don't have the full set of show up when hiding watched, but anime that haven't finished don't, for example:

Lovely Complex 23/24 23/23 -shows
Bleach 145/0 145/145 -doesn't show
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

ok, will fix
retroactiv

Post by retroactiv »

Thanks for the fix.