[BUG/REQ] My List + [REQ] My Wishlist

Please report any sort of feature requests or bugs on the tracker instead of the forum! http://tracker.anidb.info

Moderator: AniDB

KuroHikari

[BUG/REQ] My List + [REQ] My Wishlist

Post by KuroHikari »

Hopefully this won't be too much to ask for, but here goes:

1. I usually place an entire anime into my list, unwatched, before beginning to watch it. After watching an episode, I go to My List to switch the status to "Watched". Whenever an episode is updated, the page goes to its top, so I have to scroll down the list for the next episode.

Could something be done to prevent it?

2. I think adding a direct link to My Wishlist to the main page would be a good addition.

Thoughts, anyone?
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Re: [BUG/REQ] My List + [REQ] My Wishlist

Post by fahrenheit »

KuroHikari wrote:1. I usually place an entire anime into my list, unwatched, before beginning to watch it. After watching an episode, I go to My List to switch the status to "Watched". Whenever an episode is updated, the page goes to its top, so I have to scroll down the list for the next episode.

Could something be done to prevent it?
Yeah it could, post your request on the tracker
KuroHikari wrote:2. I think adding a direct link to My Wishlist to the main page would be a good addition.

Thoughts, anyone?
Try using another css style in your profile, for example Zakura has it, others should have it has well.
HiEv

Re: [BUG/REQ] My List + [REQ] My Wishlist

Post by HiEv »

KuroHikari wrote:Whenever an episode is updated, the page goes to its top, so I have to scroll down the list for the next episode.
If you're marking more than one episode as watched at a time then instead you could click the checkbox next to each episode, select "mark watched" from the dropdown box, and click "Update" to change them all at the same time. That way you wouldn't have to scroll down the page for each episode.