1) Show all does not always work for the group status. For instance: Death Note
if you click show all, and expand episode 1, you will see a number of groups under the episode that are not listed with the groups.
2) Fold all, it is not clear what this will do from the label, and if you do not have any group expanded, all it appears to do is alternate the lines that are shaded. It should probably be disabled unless something is expanded. Also maybe it should be labeled something like "hide unselected" (not good but better than fold all).
3) Show all does not reformat the columns. Look at Kino no Tabi
. If you click show all, then some of the columns run into the other columns.
4) Sorting is wrong after you click show all, the new rows are not sorted. See either Death Note
or Kino no Tabi
5) After doing a show all, on Kino no Tabi
there are two "no groups" expanding. If you expand the top one it apparently does nothing. If you expand the bottom one then it will show the generics. After that, then either one will show the generics, the generics don't go away unless you click both of them off. If you expand something else (for instance a4e), and then it will say "x files not shown". Now each time you click to expand or collapse one of the no groups the number of files increments by one.
6) Expanding a group should probably override the deprecated files hiding. If you expand something, then it should show even if it is deprecated (unless it is deprecated because it is an older version).
7) I find I want to do a combination of looking at the various groups for an episode AND looking at certain groups. This is hard to do (you can expand the ep first, then expand the group, then click show all and it will display all groups for that ep, but...) What I would like to see is something like one of these (depending on the state) below each ep:
x filtered files not shown - show hidden files - show all groups
x files not shown - show hidden files - show only filtered groups
hide deprecated files - show all groups
hide deprecated files - show only filtered groups
so you can toggle on/off deprecated file and/or all/filtered groups for an ep.
There is some other funny stuff, if you keep clicking you end up in funny situations, but they are harder to reproduce, and fixing these other things will probably help with those.