Bug - in search user list

Please report any sort of feature requests or bugs on the tracker instead of the forum! http://tracker.anidb.info

Moderator: AniDB

Keeper of Demons

Bug - in search user list

Post by Keeper of Demons »

Just as a fun note, searching for my AniDB username doesn't bring any results. This might be a bug in the search on the user list.

My username is keeperofds and no matter that I search for keeperofds or simply keeper, according to the search results I don't exist ! ^^

How to reproduce it: just press the "users" link on the menu, then type those usernames in the search box.

My uid is 83001, if it helps.
ricce

Post by ricce »

If you begin to add things to your mylist you will soon appear in the userlist.
Keeper of Demons

That would explain it !

Not how I expected it to work, though.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Keeper of Demons wrote:Not how I expected it to work, though.
Most users don't create a mylist, hence there's no real need to include them in the userlist.
Keeper of Demons

I didn't put anything in mylist either, I've only rated anime in myvotes.

Question: is the MyList status updated on a scheduled cron job, because when adding something to mylist, the info on the user page doesn't change immediately ? The things added to mylist do appear on the mylist page, but not on the myplace and userpage stats.
ricce

Post by ricce »

Keeper of Demons wrote:I didn't put anything in mylist either, I've only rated anime in myvotes.

Question: is the MyList status updated on a scheduled cron job, because when adding something to mylist, the info on the user page doesn't change immediately ? The things added to mylist do appear on the mylist page, but not on the myplace and userpage stats.
Yes those stats is updated a few times a week.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »