[REQ] Filter out from mylist animes I already voted

Please report any sort of feature requests or bugs on the tracker instead of the forum! http://tracker.anidb.info

Moderator: AniDB

guillep2k

[REQ] Filter out from mylist animes I already voted

Post by guillep2k »

Hi, guys. I'm looking for the simplest way of achieving something I wish, so here's my thinking. I have a couple hundred animes on my list and most of them are marked as "viewed", so I can filter them out with the "hide viewed" filter. However, there's a number of anime I started watching (and I have on my list, either on CD or not) that I don't want to keep watching to the end because I didn't like them. I use the "hide viewed" feature to find out what I need to watch next, but more and more anime I don't intend to watch show up in the list for this reason. Here's the deal: I don't wish to remove them from my list because 1) some of them I have in CD/DVD and I wish my friends to be aware that I do, 2) I did see some episodes and I don't want to forget I did. What I thought to solve this is a "hide voted" feature, for I give those anime a temporal vote. So, I can activate "hide viewed" plus "hide voted" and only the anime I intend to watch should appear. Another possibility would be to implement "hide blacklisted", which is more to the point (even better: blacklisted normally hidden and implement "show blacklisted"). What do you think?

Guille
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

you can (ab)use anime hint for that
guillep2k

Post by guillep2k »

Der Idiot wrote:you can (ab)use anime hint for that
Thanks. Well, right, I could. But there I don't have the [+] buttons to mark individual episodes watched, nor the action button, nor the number of episodes, nor the user rating and number of votes, quick link to reviews, etc.

This is however very interesting: adding those features/interface to the hint page would be more useful than my previous request :D. Then, I change my request to that. Do you think that's possible? :roll:
guillep2k

Post by guillep2k »

Oh! And one more thing: the hint page doesn't allow me to see in the same results those not watched along with those partially watched; it would be great to have something like "still not watched all available episodes". :lol:
guillep2k

Post by guillep2k »

Reported in mantis as issue #000608.