REQ: Review hiding @ last reviews [DONE]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

Gambit
AniDB Staff

REQ: Review hiding @ last reviews [DONE]

Post by Gambit »

I saw the option to hide reviews you already rated ... so the next logical request would be: Hide your own reviews :) Since you can`t rate them (and if you write a lot of them - me, requiem, nwa...) they`re only in the way. So I`d request an option to hide your own reviews, onegai :)

* Thanks to Skywalka for correcting a mistake
Last edited by Gambit on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

yep, I second that :)
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

Well, since this request kinda died somewhere, I revive it and request it again.

Please add a button Hide my own reviews beside the Hide reviews I rated. It`s no use checking the Latest Reviews-section when you see a lot of your own reviews inbetween.
Lion

Post by Lion »

I would like this too.
I don't write so many reviews, but who knows? It could be useful in the near future :wink:
vivafruit

Post by vivafruit »

Yeah, this is a pretty glaring fault that I noticed when I realized that I had posted 15 reviews in the last few days, and had no way to ignore them. I can see people who are trying to rate as many reviews as possible being quite annoyed when the "latest reviews" page is clogged with things they have written.
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

Finally some fresh, good, blood in the review-section :D Welcome, vivafruit !
vivafruit

Post by vivafruit »

Heh, thanks Gambit, it's great to be here. This place is very much superior to the smacktard-fest that is animenfo; both the creators of the site and the actual userbase show a much higher level of thinking. That's my opening speech, I'll get back to plastering the "new reviews" section with my name :P.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

implemented

BYe!
EXP