Collectortards revolting [closed]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

Raptor

Collectortards revolting [closed]

Post by Raptor »

there is still no option to hide the anime i have in a specific producer list. im not sure if it was set to be implemented but the bugtracker entry was referring to it. (cantr say the exact entry since i can suddenly no longer reach anidb)

its the tracker entry number 321
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

you mean 'related animes' @ producer page? that's handled by the style sheet. if you look at the source you'll find '<tr class="g_odd mylist">', but the default css doesn't utilize it, it seems
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

yep default css doesn't ahve that yet. it's in the experiemntal one though

add:
http://wiki.anidb.info/wiki/index.php?t ... e=text/css

as css url in your profile and it works
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

I simply meant the ability to hide the anime i already have just like in a normal search.

example I really like what sunrise did and i want to know what they did that i do not already have in mylist so i click the link just like when im seraching for a genre and removing what i already have.

And i tried this CSS and appart from making everything in a funky blue and the right window below the left one instead of beside it didnt do that. what was it expected to do?

Thanks a lot for the info.

------------

lol Im no collector, I dont think im much of a tard (well probably a bit but thats gatchaman's fault) and im certainly not revolting so i guess i should be somehow offended by this title but i just cant :P aniway the title is funny so how could anyone complain. I wonder who had the idea for this cool title tought
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... cer&prid=9

go there and IF you have the css added i pointed you to everything you have from them will be green. that is exactly what you wanted. implementing this into a global search sounds a bit messy and kinda hard to do.

how the hell do ypu expect that to work anyway. realize that several corps are working on the same anime and those are often overlapping over many anime. "hide producer i have anime from" is retarded. you would efficinetly kill half of the list amd "hide anime i have producer from" in the animelist is equally so.
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

hum thanks a lot the green thing does work perfectly.

hopefully it will be added in the default css as well because this one is rather bugged.

BTw isnt this CSS worse then the hide function since it search the anime list automatically and thus prevent caching something EXP hate

PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Raptor wrote:hopefully it will be added in the default css as well because this one is rather bugged.
No, it uses features which are buggy in Internet Explorer... which isn't supported by AniDB. ;)

The layout in question was made mainly for myself but others appreciated it, the "default" one was the only one we bothered to make somewhat IE compatible out of courtesy to the users.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

indeed. i think not all tards got it yet. IE IS NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY ANIDB too many people still think that was a joke it seems