Mylist navigation problems [closed]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

defsyfe

Mylist navigation problems [closed]

Post by defsyfe »

I've noticed that when Viewing your Mylist and you click on the alphabet and if there are several animes for that letter you have to click next to view the next page. While that's fine when you then click on another letter that doesn't have so many animes EX: "Q" You'll find the page blank. I believe it's trying to access the second Page of the letter 'Q' instead of of a default page 1 of letter 'Q'. The only remedy I've found is to hit "prev" it takes you all the way back to the begining of your list and than you have to hit the letter over again and it's ok. Hope this helps!

*Submitting to the bug tracker*
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

That's an old bug, but one well worth fixing. The whole list system needs reworking, that said.
defsyfe

Post by defsyfe »

Really? I don't ever remember having to click "next" on a letter page.... But then again maybe I just didn't have that many shows in a certain letter... Before. Oh well...
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

I don't remember either having the next in the last page of a filtered by name mylist. :/
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

I mean the last+1 page situation. Limited results by initial is a feature, and a new one.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Well, I do this now and did before, for me was always the same:

- Go to mylist
- Click on a letter with more than one page (in my case S)
- Click on the next link
- There is no next link in the other page, just the text

Didn't check when posted but was stating that didn't happen to me before. Now I know it doesn't happen either now.

I'm talking about this comment:
I've noticed that when Viewing your Mylist and you click on the alphabet and if there are several animes for that letter you have to click next to view the next page. While that's fine when you then click on another letter that doesn't have so many animes EX: "Q" You'll find the page blank. I believe it's trying to access the second Page of the letter 'Q' instead of of a default page 1 of letter 'Q'. The only remedy I've found is to hit "prev" it takes you all the way back to the begining of your list and than you have to hit the letter over again and it's ok. Hope this helps!
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Now I get it. :P
Didn't understand what was the problem at first.