Link to review, instead of review-page [tracked]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

Gambit
AniDB Staff

Link to review, instead of review-page [tracked]

Post by Gambit »

Lately I have been reading reviews and I noticed that while in the 'Latest reviews' I get directed to the review (no matter where on the page it is), which is good. But when I visit the 'review-page' from a reviewer and click one of their ratings, I get directed to the review-page of the anime. I do not get redirected to the review itself, only the page where all reviews are located on for that anime.
Could it be possible to change that so they will link to the review itself instead of the page only?

And with that said, is it also possible to put a link somewhere on the anime-review page so I can link directly to a review?
windmage

Post by windmage »

This seems to be more of a bug report. It's bothered me for a long time too...hopefully someone will fix it..
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

Could we get a status update on this?
There are shortcuts implemented for reviews with i.e. 231#42 to link directly to a review, but on the review itself there is no actual link so you can link directly to it. One would think that the number in the top left corner of the review (on the same height where also the edit button stands, although that one`s in the top right corner) would be a link to the review directly.

Please add a way to link to a review directly from the anime-review page.