Confirm revoke vote for reviews [tracked]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

windmage

Confirm revoke vote for reviews [tracked]

Post by windmage »

From the old days when review votes were vote-only with no comment, the "revoke" action takes only a single click. This is quite unfortunate with the new comment system where an accidental click can remove the whole comment.

So my feature request is simple: confirmation on "revoke vote" for reviews.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

You have a mouse? Wow.

Rar
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

Rar wrote:You have a mouse? Wow.

Rar
it's not that i don't like your sarcasm, but could you elaborate a bit on your replys :P
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

fahrenheit wrote:
Rar wrote:You have a mouse? Wow.

Rar
it's not that i don't like your sarcasm, but could you elaborate a bit on your replys :P
you need to know windy more to understand that one :P blame yourself for not being on irc ;)
windmage

Post by windmage »

@Rar: actually it's even easier to "misclick" when you select links with the up/down keys and meant to read your existing comment rather than revoking it.. (or just accidentally hit right arrow instead of up/down). But I figured it would make more sense to most users if I just kept it simple and said "click". *sigh*
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

Der Idiot wrote:you need to know windy more to understand that one :P blame yourself for not being on irc ;)
i tend to lose connection very often on irc, that's why i don't use much irc now a days