Character and voice actor information on AniDB? [tracked]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

Character and voice actor information on AniDB?

Good idea! Add it!
18%
Nah, ANFO and ANN are enough...
29%
Hm, why not?
29%
Don't care...
18%
What?
7%

Total votes: 28

worf

Character and voice actor information on AniDB? [tracked]

Post by worf »

We all know that AnimeNFO isn't all that great and AnimeNewsNetwork isn't the top choice for looking up information about animes either.
We all know that AniDB is the best there is, right? :p

So here is the idea:
Wouldn't it be useful to have character and voice actor information on AniDB? At the moment we always have to go to ANFO and ANN to get these information.
I know some ppl will say that AniDB's main purpose is the MyList feature but why not extend the usefulness of AniDB?
suppy

Post by suppy »

I would love this, BUT: with as few mods as there is, it isn't really feasible, if that gets taken care of I'm all for it. but let's take it easy with this one, shall we? I'm not holding my breath -_-;
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

This has been denied a couple of times in the past, so this poll is absolutely useless.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

sjabbie wrote:This has been denied a couple of times in the past, so this poll is absolutely useless.
nort neccesarily. exp changes his opinion on a daily base. there are various things he has changed his opinion about already even some things unimaginable, but thats still top zekret :P
anyway no harm done asking users what they think.
but i agree with suppy as long as there are as few mods as we have atm and no mini mods are in place this can't be put in action as it seriously would drive us few mods totally insane. and leaving it unmoderated leads to... well just look at groupcomments
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

you never know :P

BYe!
EXP