Review comments - Line break? [done]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

requiem

Review comments - Line break? [done]

Post by requiem »

Even when I'm commenting on a review, I like to have it neatly organized. Often my comments can range from 50-500 characters, depending on the quality of the review...it would be nice to get line breaks into the text. :-)

Just a little easier on the eyes when reading a river of sentences colliding into each other, staring at my review votes.
windmage

Post by windmage »

Huh? Line breaks work just fine in comments. What are you requesting?
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

That's strange, because they don't work for me, either :)

How are you entering them?
requiem

Post by requiem »

My thoughts exactly...

Just in case, a line break is often confused with a carriage return. Basically I want to have the margin reset so that a new paragraph may begin.

This doesn't work at all in the comments - all of the text just runs together into one huge paragraph that is frustrating to read.
windmage

Post by windmage »

I'm confused about what you want, but I just press enter for a linebreak. If I want to start a new paragraph I press enter twice, just like composing messages...
Ultima
AniDB Staff

Post by Ultima »

So your review comments come out in paragraph form when you use enter to indicate new paragraphs while you are composing them - like when you view your review comments after submitting them? It comes out as one big paragraph even though I composed it in paragraphs. Nice suggestion, requiem :) You may want to add it to the tracker: www.anidb.net/tracker and point to this thread as well when you are entering the description.