[ADD] Development of the "Character Development :: Evol

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

ArchiiE

[ADD] Development of the "Character Development :: Evol

Post by ArchiiE »

I'm really obsessed with these kinds of anime series. Series when the characters in the serie begin to evolve, by evolve i mean evolve their skills, abilities and fighting skills etc. I know ALOT of people who love these kind of series so i would like to have this thread here where we can start making a list of series to add to this "genre".

I can only think of five series right now that would fit perfect into this "genre" right now and thats:

* Bleach
* Naruto
* Shaman King
* Hajime no Ippo
* Hunter X Hunter

More:

* Pokemon
* Dragon Ball
* Card Captor Sakura

I'll keep updating the list as people say series that they think would fit in here. And I'd like that an admin would add these series to the genre "Character Development :: Evolving" ASAP.

I think that what Amour said would be a good idea aswell. To change this category from "Genre::Character Development :: Evolving" to "Genre::Action::Skill Evolution" as Amour well pointed out, it's not always about people developing their martial arts so this would be a more fitting genre than the one Elias sugested.

Thx! //Archi
Last edited by ArchiiE on Sun May 22, 2005 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amour

Post by Amour »

* Pokemon
* Dragon Ball
* Card Captor Sakura
Elias

Post by Elias »

I wouldn't name it Character evolving (fighting skills are not the main part of someones character) and if rather should be in Action genre, so maybe: Genre::Action::Martial Arts::Skills evolving
Amour

Post by Amour »

Elias wrote:Genre::Action::Martial Arts::Skills evolving
It's not always Martial Arts.
So better:
Genre::Action::Skill Evolution
ArchiiE

Post by ArchiiE »

Yeah, i could agree with you there Amour. "Genre::Action::Skill Evolution" might be better. Now when we've got this settled let's get back to the topic! Write all the series you can think of that would fit in on the genre Action::Skill Evolution ! :D