More mylist reports [DONE]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

rowaasr13

More mylist reports [DONE]

Post by rowaasr13 »

I'd like to have "Episodes in mylist without kanji or romaji name" report.
Andemon

Post by Andemon »

...and I would like "Files in mylist with unchecked (ie. unmatched with official) CRC" report.

I mean, that's what I've been doing for a while -- scanning thru my mylist, finding the entries with unchecked CRCs, then tracking down the correct CRCs to find out if the file is corrupt or not. Mylist report would make such files far easier to find -- as it is now, I have to check every title one by one...
worf

Post by worf »

i agree with Andemon.. such a feature would be really useful.

as to my request i would like to see a "Files without release date in MyList" report.
kidan

Post by kidan »

I'd like to have a report on files without storage information.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

untill we've done something about our current performance problems no new mylist reports will be added. if things get worse mylist reports might even be completly disabled.

BYe!
EXP
kidan

Post by kidan »

What about scheduling heavy reports just like the exports?
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

That wouldn't fix the issue with speed.
Liverbugg

Post by Liverbugg »

I'd like a "Files with a newer version" report.

IE I have v1 of an encode I watch it, then v2 is released and it doesn't show up in up2date and I don't notice. I could run the report before burning to archive the best versions.
Devil Doll

Post by Devil Doll »

The mylist reports are meant to help people who contribute to the content, right? If so, then these people wouldn't care about the performance for the calculation of the reports as they still save them hours of tedious work. Please don't disable the reports, you prevent the contributors from doing their job (which is to submit missing data, exactly what the reports help us locate).
Is there any way to let these processes run with a lower system priority, as not to slow down the response behaviour for read-only visitors? Would it make sense to "subscribe" to a service refreshing all my mylist reports once a week (or maybe once a month) at a time of low system load, then sending me a message linking to the results?