Moderator: AniDB

ZeroOne

Hentai = color [closed]

Post by ZeroOne »

#1. Hello

#2. Sorry for my bad english that will come

-----------------------------------------------

When I browse the List of another user there are lots of
anime titles i dont know. So i also dont know if its Hentai ore not.
The only possibility to know is to klick on it and see the site of the titel.
It would me nice if i could see it already in the list.
For example Hentai has the text color orange ore red in the list.

In addition a (show/hide) function would be great.

P.S
I am realy impress and thankfull for the work u do with this page its a big help in many ways thx.

P.SS
Dont get me wrong i like Hentai !!!!!
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

ZeroOne wrote:P.SS
Dont get me wrong i like Hentai !!!!!
/me puts down the 100t hammer :P

anyway, that mgiht actually be a good idea for the ones that don't want to filter the hentai titles out from the profile settings
egg

Post by egg »

nwa wrote:anyway, that mgiht actually be a good idea for the ones that don't want to filter the hentai titles out from the profile settings
It would be useful sometimes, inparticular if there are little kiddies around... I've clicked on titles I didn't know, and had to quickly switch the view because of the pic...
Ultima
AniDB Staff

Post by Ultima »

You always could just temporarily disable hentai in profile settings and turn it back on later.
ZeroOne

Post by ZeroOne »

And what should I do when i only whant to see the Hentai ??
Its not that i dont whant to see Hentai in a List. Its more that whant to know what is Hentai before. If Hentai has a different color I also see how mutch Hentai he has with one look at his list.
kidan

Post by kidan »

I think the idea is not bead. It should not produce more load on the DB either, as the DB must check the hentai-flag even right now.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I rather think you should be able to filter by genre rather than only by hentain/non-hentai.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

you can search only for hentai if you check the genre Hentai and do a search, but if you check all other boxes but hentai, you'll still find hentai titles as most hentais have more than the genre hentai :P
egg

Post by egg »

PetriW wrote:I rather think you should be able to filter by genre rather than only by hentain/non-hentai.
Also, this could apply to mylists and other places, where you cannot filter by genre. Again, this is for people that do not necessarily want to filter things out, they just want to know what is Hentai before they click on it.
ZeroOne

Post by ZeroOne »

egg wrote:Also, this could apply to mylists and other places, where you cannot filter by genre. Again, this is for people that do not necessarily want to filter things out, they just want to know what is Hentai before they click on it.
Like he said
I dont want to hide the Animes in my list or in the list of other users just to see the Hentai.
If the colors are slight different there will be a better overview.
And i can see with one view how mutch Hentai there is on that page and where i have to klick when i want Hentai/Anime.