Add to ed2k/Add to Mylist; synchronize? [OLD|DENIED]

old granted and denied feature requests

Moderator: AniDB

requiem

Add to ed2k/Add to Mylist; synchronize? [OLD|DENIED]

Post by requiem »

Whenever I use the database, I select the check by the radio box of the file I want to add to mylist, then click the ed2k. After doing all that clicking, I then click "add to mylist." For some odd reason, I never noticed that there was a box on the left-hand side saying "add to ed2k," and after quickly messing with it, it made my life easier in adding ed2k links to my eMule queue.

Now with that issue solved, I have to go back again and click all those chosen files to add to mylist. Is there any way to shorten this and get it all done in one, synchronized method? I think putting a set of checkboxes with "add to ed2k" and "add to mylist," with a submit button such as "add" would be simple enough.

Unless I'm missing something here (such as that method has already been taken care of and I didn't know, or that someone else has asked and it has been denied), that would make life a little easier for those of us who like to update their list at the same time as adding to the queue.

EDIT: Thinking it over quickly, I forgot to state that the page that comes up isn't a problem (since you can confirm everything you see correct.) It's having to go back and redo that whole thing only to add to mylist...
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Re: Add to ed2k/Add to Mylist; synchronize?

Post by wahaha »

requiem wrote:Unless I'm missing something here (such as that method has already been taken care of and I didn't know, or that someone else has asked and it has been denied)
The latter: http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1938

Post by Guest »

Ah. :oops:
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

By the way...

- Select the files you want.
- Add them to eMule.
- Copy the ed2k-links from eMule.
- Paste them into AniDB's ed2k-dump.

Or better yet:

- Get Firefox.
- Select the files you want.
- Add them to eMule.
- Click the "Back" button.
- Firefox caches form data and restores the checkboxes' state.

Simple as that. :)