Up2date issues [QD-FIXED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

Xanth

Up2date issues [QD-FIXED]

Post by Xanth »

I wonder if it's just me, or do others have problems using up2date as well.

The default view (link in myplace) sometimes loads lightning fast, but sometimes keeps timing out and requires several retries. However, the "max" view, pretty much always times out, these days it only works in about one out of hundred tries (and no, I'm not hammering, I wait several minutes or hours between tries).

Perhaps this has something to do with my large mylist? Or it's a common problem?
Iceman[grrrr]

Post by Iceman[grrrr] »

I never have problem with the link from MyPlace but the max link leads to a timeout...
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

well,

this indicates that i'll have to reduce the amount of files taken into account considerably :|

BYe!
EXP
SilverWordz
AniDB Staff

Re: Up2date issues

Post by SilverWordz »

Xanth wrote:I wonder if it's just me, or do others have problems using up2date as well.

The default view (link in myplace) sometimes loads lightning fast, but sometimes keeps timing out and requires several retries. However, the "max" view, pretty much always times out, these days it only works in about one out of hundred tries (and no, I'm not hammering, I wait several minutes or hours between tries).

Perhaps this has something to do with my large mylist? Or it's a common problem?
I have this problem as well. And I'm right behind you in terms of list size, so I guess its related. :)
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

i reduced the max count now.
the main problem is that the up2date page loads all ids (aids/eids/fids) from your mylist.

BYe!
EXP