specials included in episode count in MyList ? [FIXED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

darkfader

specials included in episode count in MyList ? [FIXED]

Post by darkfader »

In MyList, I see 26/26 for "Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex".
I've downloaded 16 normal eps + 10 specials from this.
So the counter includes all files, but the maximum shows only the number of episodes.
Hence, the title is seen as complete.
Maybe add an extra counter for additional files like specials?
Iceman[grrrr]

Post by Iceman[grrrr] »

Yeah that would be great but only consider the normal episodes to have complete series since some specials are useless things like commercials.

But consider all the eps + SP to have a viewed series.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Well, I think that the totals should be based in the current episodes viewed, not files nor adding the specials. Now I have series with totals like 31/26 or the kind. :?
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Same here...
Instead of "27/26", splitting off specials and displaying the EPs count as "26/26 (+1)" would be much better.

For the Seen status, I'd suggest that if at least one file of each episode plus at least one file of each downloaded special has been seen, the anime should be treated as seen as well. Examples:
- If someone has downloaded and seen two files for Ep 1 but none for Ep 26, the status is 26/26 and "not seen".
- If one file for each episode has been downloaded and seen and an additional file for one episode has been downloaded but not seen, the status is 26/27, "seen".
- If all episodes have been seen, the anime is "seen" as well. When a file for a special episode is added, the anime is "not seen" until the special episode has been marked as watched.

But I wonder if that's not a little too complicated. :mrgreen: