A couple of small MyPlace bugs [NOBUG]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

Paul Eye

A couple of small MyPlace bugs [NOBUG]

Post by Paul Eye »

1. MyVotes total shows a total number that is larger than my number of votes. I have 188 votes on my list, and MyVotes total shows 192. It has nothing to do with the fact that the updates aren't immediate. The Myplace count has been off by +2 votes since about january, and suddenly by +4 since the most recent update (which seems to have been just a couple of hours ago). Looks like the same bug described here: http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3590

2. Likewise, MyStats/MyList watched is off by some odd +15-25 eps or so (yes, I actually did count them all last night when I couldn't get any sleep...) and I did count an ep seen both as fansub and on DVD as 2 seen eps. I don't know if the MyStats/MyList files count is accurate and I don't know if it's really worth the trouble to count all those...

Nothing serious, I know. Just a couple of little annoyances. It would be nice to see them fixed though, if it's not too much trouble :)
suppy

Post by suppy »

1. Are you certain you have not voted for anime-group combinations, because those add to the total, but you can't see them unless you try to vote for that group-combination again. Also episode votes also count against the total, but you can only see your actual vote in the anime-vote page, or the episode-page. Also (though I'm not certain about this), review votes may also count.

2. I have no answer to this 0_o ... I'd try to check myself, but I have way too many files for that to be practical >_<
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Use AOM for mylist stats, it's less limited than the ones in the web interface.

Rar
Paul Eye

Post by Paul Eye »

suppy wrote:Also episode votes also count against the total, but you can only see your actual vote in the anime-vote page, or the episode-page.
Aha! That was it. Thanks for pointing it out :D

Rar wrote:Use AOM for mylist stats, it's less limited than the ones in the web interface.
Well, I haven't used AOM so far, and probably won't ever be using it anyway. This is not a big deal...so I'll just let it be as it is. Thanks for the suggestion though.