Notification window pops up on every page #2 [CLOSED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

jimmydiehand

Notification window pops up on every page #2 [CLOSED]

Post by jimmydiehand »

Since a few weeks every time I open up a page in anidb the notification window pops up and says that I still have the same number of notifys as I had when it first opened.

There is already a thread about this,

http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3425

but since it is over half a year old and I think considered as case closed, I made up a new one.

I know the anidb staff has probably a lot of work to do, because of the last few days, so i feel kind of sorry that i come up with something like this these days. ^^

Thx
Jimmy
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Last... few... days...? What did you know that everyone else didn't?

Rar
jimmydiehand

Post by jimmydiehand »

I just think it where a few days compared to the time anidb were up,running and giving everyone a lovely time. comforting everyone out there. :wink:

Another possibility is that I just used the wrong word because of my bad english....

but then again would i have said:for the last several days, it would have sounded like i am just another one of these people who complain because the site is/were down for so "long". :wink:

and a few isn't really defined as an exact number, so it just depends on your point of view. *joke*

But really I don't want to start another linguistic discussion, like it happened in the downtime thread, because i don't have the weaopons to fight back...^^

anyways sorry for my understatement of your hard work you certainly had the last several days. You all have my endless recognition and gratitude!

Jimmy