Missing "mystats" and not appearing on userlist [F

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

cheesus

Missing "mystats" and not appearing on userlist [F

Post by cheesus »

I registered on March 13th, activated my account, and have already added things to "mylist" without any issues.
I do have other issues, however.

The main issue is the fact that I seem to have no "mystats" report. Upon authorizing with Chii[AR] in the IRC channel and using the !mystats command, I receive this response:
MYSTATS: cheesus (uid: 71741) - animes, eps ( / % watched) and files in mylist (0 GB, % of AniDB, % watched). animes, eps, files, groups, 10 votes and 0 reviews added to DB. Leech factor: %, Lameness: %.
Also, if I browse the userlist; my name isn't anywhere to be found.

I was told in the IRC channel that this could possibly be a bug so I reported it here. I hope someone has an idea as to what may be happening.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

I might have f00bared the userstats cronjob for new users during my last optimizations.
feel free to create a tracker item.

BYe!
EXP
cheesus

Post by cheesus »

Okay, tracker submitted.

Link: http://www.anidb.net/tracker/view.php?id=133
Wepo

Post by Wepo »

I get the same problem: MyStats are empty although i have animes in MyList, it appears so as well on Chii[AR]:
<Chii[AR]> MYSTATS: wepo (uid: 18005) - 0 animes, 0 eps (0 / 0% watched) and 0 files in mylist (0 GB, 0% of AniDB, 0% watched). 0 animes, 0 eps, 0 files, 0 groups, 91 votes and 0 reviews added to DB. Leech factor: 0%, Lameness: 0%.
And i don't appear to be on the userlist
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

have you already waited for 3 days?

BYe!
EXP
Wepo

Post by Wepo »

I didn't create a tracker item and i think this problem started a long time ago, perhaps when i registered to the site (from my uid you can see my user is older than the one that belongs to the thread opener) so i think i waited a long time :P