f. not showing up in listing though they arin Mylist [FIXED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

Skywalka

f. not showing up in listing though they arin Mylist [FIXED]

Post by Skywalka »

I know this might all be a little self-centered, but I'll bring it up anyway.

http://64.202.105.189/perl-bin/animedb. ... 1#eid_4619

That's Shin-Kor. I have four files of that Anime movie, namely all by the group "Bash" which is, as some may know, me. I ripped those files and published them back in 2003.

Anyway, the problem I have is when I expand the files on that page, what shows up is the ZX release, the release by "no group" but not mine. My files have an average of 20 users who have them in their Mylist, while the "no group" files have an average of about 6. My files were added earlier. My files are CRC verified.

Why on earth don't they show up when you expand the episode list? Why are they considered deprecated and are therefor hidden to the general public? The only thing I can think of is the quality rating which isn't "excellent" but "high". If this can be fixed by filing CREQs with a, uuuh, let's same "somewhat biased" opinion, please feel free to tell me :-)

Otherwise I hereby demand my files to be listed together with the others when expanding the episodes. Thank you for listening :-)
Elias

Post by Elias »

It must be 'Hide raw files on anime page' profile option.
When it is switched off Bash group is visible (before expanding all), when is on those files are hidden.
hhaamu

Post by hhaamu »

Elias wrote:It must be 'Hide raw files on anime page' profile option.
My opinion: Stuff that's in your mylist should be visible on an anime page even without the 'show all' button, no matter what your profile says (even better: add a profile option for this 8) ). I have raw files hidden too but there are a few raws in my mylist, so this misfeature manages to confuse me.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

Hmm could be. But then again I also have the coresponding SRT files so there really is no reason for the files to be hidden.

I also thought that Mylist files are _always_ shown, that's why I thought it was strange. I too think this should be the default for if you really visit an Anime's page and try looking for something when you expand the episode tree, you should see your files. Otherwise you'd have to click to see the hidden ones for every single episode which could be kind of bothersome if it happens to be a 26 episode series for instance...