already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

worf

Edit Notice - wrong? [NOBUG]

Post by worf »

Code: Select all

mid: 29582

Date:  08.12.2004 10:28  
Title:  [EDIT NOTICE] FILE: Koukaku Kidoutai STAND ALONE COMPLEX - 19 (sha1)  
Body:  
A database entry you either own or for which you have submitted a change request in the past has just been modified.
You may want to verify the changes.

Changed Entry: FILE: 80348 - FILE: Koukaku Kidoutai STAND ALONE COMPLEX - 19
Changed Fields: sha1
I didn't add this file to AniDB, I didn't submit any change request for this file before, I do not even have that file in my mylist and I actually never downloaded this file... I haven't even watched up to ep19 yet.

So why did I receive such a message when I neither own that file nor submitted a change request for that file before?

-
worf
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Re: Edit Notice - wrong?

Post by wahaha »

worf wrote:So why did I receive such a message when I neither own that file nor submitted a change request for that file before?
Well, you did create a creq for that file one month ago, to change it from Kaizoku-Fansubs to "no group" since they could've hardly subbed GitS SAC. (your creq-comment: "this is not by K-F ... K-F does One Piece english subs only ...")

Remember? ^^;
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

There seems to be a bug in the user's memory, perhaps exp can release a new version to rectify this?

Rar
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

ooh yeah, I remember granting something like this in the past :P
worf

Post by worf »

now that you mention it .. true. i remember submitting such a request.

my bad >.>

maybe it would be a good idea to add a column for the file/anime id in the "DB Change Requests" list to avoid something like this in the future. :)

-
worf