Generic files in `Up2Date' [fixed i guess]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

pelican
AniDB Staff

Generic files in `Up2Date' [fixed i guess]

Post by pelican »

In the facility named Up2Date for showing recent files for anime in one's list, generic files aren't being excluded.
exp
Site Admin

Re: Generic files in `Up2Date'

Post by exp »

pelican wrote:In the facility named Up2Date for showing recent files for anime in one's list, generic files aren't being excluded.
are you sure?

BYe!
EXP
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

exp wrote:
pelican wrote:In the facility named Up2Date for showing recent files for anime in one's list, generic files aren't being excluded.
are you sure?
I'm absolutely positive that it was the case when I posted the report. (`Files' were listed for episodes that only had a generic file and hadn't aired yet, with very little information on the `up2date' page, which is why I investigated them.) None are listed right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, as it's a matter of timing in checking the page, of course.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

pelican wrote:
exp wrote:
are you sure?
I'm absolutely positive that it was the case when I posted the report. (`Files' were listed for episodes that only had a generic file and hadn't aired yet, with very little information on the `up2date' page, which is why I investigated them.) None are listed right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, as it's a matter of timing in checking the page, of course.
please make a screenshot or save the page next time you notice this.
bc looking at the code, this really shouldn't happen.

BYe!
EXP