[CGI] temp/perm votes at same time [FIXED]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

ninjamask

[CGI] temp/perm votes at same time [FIXED]

Post by ninjamask »

for complete series u can vote perm and temp at same time which does not make sense.

# if u voted temp and vote for perm than ur temp vote should get deleted. and vice versa

Found another kind of this bug:

# for movies or one ep ovas it doesnt make sense either to have a temp vote
ninjamask

Post by ninjamask »

1st one is done. thx ^^

what about 2nd request?
kidan

Post by kidan »

I think the temp. vote for movies might be useful, if you drop the movie after the first few minutes (because it's that bad / you don't have the 2nd CD, ...).
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Post by wahaha »

The wording isn't really exact on this, but IMO, when aborting to watch a movie for thinking it's just plain bad, the vote should be, again: IMO, permanent.
kidan

Post by kidan »

That's a bit of a tricky question. I think you can only judge something to full extend, if you have atlest watched it completely.

Some movie/series might be utter crap, but then a great ending would deserve some credit or vice versa. If you have not watched it, you'll never know.
egg

Post by egg »

wahaha wrote:The wording isn't really exact on this, but IMO, when aborting to watch a movie for thinking it's just plain bad, the vote should be, again: IMO, permanent.
Compare it to an OVA of 2 or 3 episodes, if you only watch 1/2 or 1/3 of the Movie, then how can you judge the rest of it??? Or do you think that any animes with less than x episodes (you fill in the number you like) shouldn't have temporary votes?

[I think this is the first time I've disagreed with wahaha... 8O]