[CGI] ERROR: 12 - aired date lies too long ago [Fixed]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

analogued2

[CGI] ERROR: 12 - aired date lies too long ago [Fixed]

Post by analogued2 »

When I try to add an episode that has an old release date (e.g. 07.01.1967) I get a "ERROR: 12 - aired date lies too long ago" error. There are old animes so I don't see why this was restricted to a certain time period. If I remember corectly, it used to work with v0.0.68dev.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

I might be wrong but I think the time is counted in a format that starts counting in seconds somewhere in the 1970ies.

That date would lie in a negative time and I guess that is prohibited.
analogued

Post by analogued »

My mistake.... forget that whole part with "used to work with v0.0.68dev.". I thought I added an episode with a release date of pre 1970 but I was indeed wrong... it was just in my imagination. :) But still... shouldn't it be made possible to add older release date??

I guess this just turned out to be more like a feature request than a bug.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

might be fixed now.

BYe!
EXP
analogued

Post by analogued »

Yes, it is fixed .... partially. I can add am "Air/Release Date" of pre-1970 and it shows that on the main anime page, however.... when I try to edit that episode (it was an episode I added) I get a value of 0 for the "Air/Release Date" field and not the date I entered like I usually do. I tested it by entering a date > 1970 and it shows up correctly.... So basically the main part of the bug is fixed....