[CGI] Bogus CREQ lock? (fid: 28109, 28110) [NOBUG]

already fixed bugs

Moderator: AniDB

NegiNegi

[CGI] Bogus CREQ lock? (fid: 28109, 28110) [NOBUG]

Post by NegiNegi »

I've been trying for several days now to submit changes for episodes of R.O.D TV that were added with almost no information. ("Resolution: Unknown"???) Specifically, the file IDs are 28109 & 28110. Each time I try, I receive the error that there is already an open change request for that entry. Yet, when I refresh the page for that file, all the info looks the same... and all CREQs I've ever submitted were approved in a day or so, as the moderators are fairly active.

So, I've reached the tentative conclusion that something is wrong with the system. I hope I'm wrong, but four days seems rather a long time to wait.
Iceman[grrrr]

Post by Iceman[grrrr] »

Well maybe a mod opened the creq and placed it on hold until he can confirm the information before accepting it!
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Guess what, I've been trying to submit CREQs for those as well... :D
If the mod who's got that opened needs confirmation, I have the files right here. :)
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Post by wahaha »

Heh, right...
Well, these two creqs were the reason for me to post the XviD/DivX-Poll, since they also included changing the codec to DivX5, although it's XviD with DivX5-4cc.
Normally, I correct this "on the fly", but as these changes were on purpose (since the files can be properly viewed with DivX5), I wanted to wait till there were enough votes... thus the delay. Gomen ^^;

I granted the two creqs - the two file-infos are complete, so no need to do any more creq for them ;)

FYI: Although most creqs are granted or denied within less than a day, the oldest creq is currently 2 weeks old (caused some discussion and finally resulted in the cliffhanger-poll) ^^;