This new search system...

Please use the "notify mod" feature for minor things. Only major things which need discussion should get posted in the forum

Moderator: AniDB

cf1709

This new search system...

Post by cf1709 »

I wonder why the search system has been changed but I believe it is changed for the common good. A simple thing from me, I can't find that drama check box. I've been a fan of Drama+Romance series for years and when I'm trying to find one, I'd usually check the Drama and Romance boxes in anidb search and voila! I arrange their ratings and the higher ranked series are my first priority. I did such search before and the likes of Saikano, Hantsuki, KimiNozo (which shows after searching for drama+romance genres) popped out but now, I believe they fall in different categories which makes it is a bit harder for me to search.

In this new search system, well... Some may find it just a small problem (or a huge improvement) but I think drama is still an important aspect when searching titles, especially for drama freaks like me. I think the choices in that search box today has become too specific that it got me confused. Thanks and more power to all!
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Search for Tragedy now, no mo' drama :D