[ADD][CATEGORY] More fetish categories :D

Please use the "notify mod" feature for minor things. Only major things which need discussion should get posted in the forum

Moderator: AniDB

CrowJuice

[ADD][CATEGORY] More fetish categories :D

Post by CrowJuice »

As the titel states, I would like more fetish/sex categories. Everything from Straight/anal/3-soms to SM/lactation/pregnoids and everything in between.

It would be a godsend to us Hentai freaks :D
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Straight is considered the default behaviour in H, anal we already have, threesomes can be added as light Gangbang (or not, 2 girls, 1 guy doesn't really make a gangbang), we already got anal. We got BDSM.

Missing lactation and pregnant, yes...
It's a bit unclear as how "pregnant" should be named as there was a request to add impregnation earlier, but that can't be used if the woman was already pregnant (yet I can't remember seeing a H like that), but then should impregnation be used every time someone comes inside or not.. as there's always a chance she won't get pregnant... etc. :D
Amour

Post by Amour »

every time someone comes inside
“creamy”
CrowJuice

Post by CrowJuice »

Pregnant: Having sex with somebody who is already pregnant/showing belly.

I didn't see that Hentai category last time hehe :D My bad!!

What about giant dicks/dildos? Giant dildos should be under Non-phallic.

Shouldn't Fetishes be under Hentai?
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

CrowJuice wrote:Shouldn't Fetishes be under Hentai?
no it should not. fetishes don't have to be pron only. there is enough ecchi material without reaching the level of pron
kidan

Post by kidan »

Perhaps the category should be named "fetishes / people" to be clearer that it's not only for explicit sexual fetishes.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

NOT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

we don't want to start counting characters again. that tree got chopped of for a reason.

it is meant for fetishes, but fetishes aren't limited to pron.
alidan

Post by alidan »

*sorry for bad spelling and grammer*
It's a bit unclear as how "pregnant" should be named as there was a request to add impregnation earlier, but that can't be used if the woman was already pregnant (yet I can't remember seeing a H like that), but then should impregnation be used every time someone comes inside or not.. as there's always a chance she won't get pregnant... etc.
pregnant should be considerd if there pregnain befor or during the run of the anime, for any meaningfull amount of time, something like Chains of Lust where they are only pregnant someware for the last 5 minits, that would be an impregnation.

and impregnation would be if the topic of "dont cum inside ill get pregnant" comes up and the guy does anyway. or if someware the girl gets pregnant (its not translated yes as far as i know, so i cang be 100%) like Gakuen 2. if it goes farther and has the girls stumach get bigger and he still hits it, than it will also get the pregnant lable.
CrowJuice

Post by CrowJuice »

Is lactation being added?
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Lactation added, I can't make up my mind about pregnant/impregnation. Having them both would confuse ppl and as alidan noted, needs some analysing before either can be added for an anime. :P