[Episodes] Pucca Funny Love

Please use the "notify mod" feature for minor things. Only major things which need discussion should get posted in the forum

Moderator: AniDB

Amour

[Episodes] Pucca Funny Love

Post by Amour »

About Pucca Funny Love...
I watched all the 44 videos directly from the official website. I managed to identify the following episode titles :

01. [x-mas전] X-MAS Story
02. [수호전] Battle in the Boat
03. [빙과전] Kissing with Icecream
04. [공개수배] Wanted
05. [만두수호전] War for take over Mandoo
06. [초코배달전] Choco Choco
07. [빼빼로데이] Pepero day!
08. [발렌타인데이] Happy Valentine 1
09. [발렌타인2] Happy Valentine 2
10. [화중몽] Dreaming
11. [가을연감] Persimmon
12. [죽림외전] In the bamboo forest
13. [절단] Cutting skill
14. [분신사마전] Clones
15. [나잡아봐라] (Pucca hides into a box)
16. [미션] (Pucca trasforms into stone)
17. [화이트데이] White day
18. [그네] (Pucca on a swing)
19. [썸머스토리] Summer Story
20. [Time is up] Time is up
21. [스카이다이빙] Funny Sky diving
22. [맞수] The Rival
23. [Black Day] Black Day
24. [불타는 사나이 아뵤] Hottest Fighter Abyo
25. [개구리왕자] The Frog Prince
26. [여우비] Caught in the rain
27. [번지점프] Bungee Jump
28. [뿌까와선물공장] Pucca and the Present Factory
29. [새해] Happy lunar new year
30. [초콜릿공장] The trouble of Chocolate
31. [봄의향기] Fragrance of Spring
32. (Pucca is training)
33. Korean black noodle
34. (Pucca gives chocolate to the wrong man)
35. New Year`s Greeting
36. Pucca Land
37. The Ring
38. (???)
39. Pucca fighting Korea vol. 1
40. Pucca fighting Korea vol. 2
41. Take my lovely message!
42. (Mission for giving chocolate)
43. The constellation of Love
44. Winter Story
Last edited by Amour on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
egg

Post by egg »

And??? You know enough to add/creq the ones you have info for, so do it...

Also the description does not need: (description by Amour)
When it is copied from another site it should be referenced, but you don't need to toot your own horn.
Amour

Post by Amour »

About the description, I just follow the instructions from the wiki:
http://wiki.anidb.info/w/Content:Anime#Description
On the other hand, if you have translated the description from a R2 DVD or have written one yourself, you can credit yourself like this: - written by <your_nick>. This is mostly to prevent, for example, situations like this: one of our users writes a description, the description is copy/pasted to AnimeNFO, someone from AnimeNFO comes and complains about taking their description and not crediting them, a mod adds a [source: AnimeNFO] to the description, later the user who wrote the description notifies that he, in fact, wrote it, a mod removes the [source: AnimeNFO].
About the episode titles, I have the following problem: in AniDB, we currently have the following entries, and I'm not sure to which episodes they correspond:
* Seol-joong-mong
* Boon-Shin-sa-ma-jun
* Various Kissing Ways
* Blooded man`s training story
* Deliver, pucca!
* Oasis
egg

Post by egg »

Amour wrote:About the description, I just follow the instructions from the wiki:
Sorry, I have not read the wiki recently. I guess I can see the reasoning. I think there is probably a better way to handle that situation, but do not care enough to push it.
Amour wrote:About the episode titles, I have the following problem: in AniDB, we currently have the following entries, and I'm not sure to which episodes they correspond:
It would have been more useful if your original message had said something about that. My main issue was that you just listed a bunch of episodes with no other information. I know that it is possible you talked this over with mod on irc and they asked you to post the list, but then you should mention that. For the people reading the forum there is nothing to indicate what you wanted done. This requires moving and renaming a number of episodes and does not say which ones need to be renamed/moved (or that there were some you did not know how they related to your list). Also you did not list your source. At first I thought it was a noob and I was about to post the wiki url for creqing until I saw your name...

Anyway, there is still a lot of work that could be done even without knowing those details. Fix the ones you are sure of first...