A few questions/suggestions/bugreports about webaom

misc client related stuff

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

baz

A few questions/suggestions/bugreports about webaom

Post by baz »

1) Can it check for files that was locally deleted and automaticaly delete it from mylist?

2) Does it check for files with changed mtime and rehash/readd them?

3) Also i tried to rehash changed file(replaced with release from another group) manually, webaom rehashes file but doesn't update local db or mylist. Is it bug?

4) If the same file kept in multiply locations (for example under "/anime" directory i have "Kujibiki Unbalance" and "Genshiken" and also "Kujibiki Unbalance" symlinked into "Genshiken" directory) then webaom rehashes it (in one of those locations) every time i scan whole "/anime" directory. Why?

5) I'm hitting bug with "Alt" tab

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at epox.util.Bits.get(Bits.java:15)
        at epox.util.Bits.switchCount(Bits.java:82)
        at epox.webaom.data.Anime.miss(Anime.java:137)
        at epox.webaom.ui.TableModelAlt.getValueAt(TableModelAlt.java:71)
        at com.sun.swing.TreeTableModelAdapter.getValueAt(TreeTableModelAdapter.java:129)
        at javax.swing.JTable.getValueAt(JTable.java:1903)
        at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:3911)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCell(BasicTableUI.java:2072)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCells(BasicTableUI.java:1974)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paint(BasicTableUI.java:1897)
        at javax.swing.plaf.ComponentUI.update(ComponentUI.java:142)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintComponent(JComponent.java:743)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:1006)
        at epox.webaom.ui.JTreeTableR.paint(JTreeTableR.java:152)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintChildren(JComponent.java:843)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:1015)
        at javax.swing.JViewport.paint(JViewport.java:728)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintChildren(JComponent.java:843)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:1015)
        at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4878)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4675)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:451)
        at javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(SystemEventQueueUtilities.java:114)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
It happens when "Clannad (2008)" preview (fid 301718) added to list.
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

1) no. i personally don't want stuff like that to be automatic, but i guess i could add it

it seems to me that you're not using webaom for what it's worth. you don't have to maintain the structure of your collection yourself, let webaom do it. webaom should only monitor a "incoming" folder and then move the files to where they should be in a structure defined by you in the rules. so, 2) is not needed as you shouldn't replace files manually (replacement is not supported by webaom, though. you usually use group/version to make a unique path. could also be added), 3) rehash doesn't imply re-identify and thus nothing will be updated, 4) isn't a problem since you only monitor the "incoming". (i have no idea how java treats symlinks.. i thought it would work ok, but that depends on the move rules you have)

5) will fix
baz

Post by baz »

epoximator wrote:it seems to me that you're not using webaom for what it's worth. you don't have to maintain the structure of your collection yourself, let webaom do it. webaom should only monitor a "incoming" folder and then move the files to where they should be in a structure defined by you in the rules.
That is what i'm going to use webaom for, but i need to deal somehow with existing collection. So i decided to just hash it first. Right now i'm having ~100 broken(checksum mismatch) files, so when it's posible i'm trying to replace them with normal ones. That is where my questions comes from...
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

ok. i would just sort by state in job tab (or use filter) to mark all the unknown (and corrupt) files and move them to another location, remove from webaom, then readd after fixed. or you could use rehash, identify.
loganj

webaom

Post by loganj »

I can't load webAOM anymore.
It try to load it and fail.
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

ok, broke the applet version yesterday. will fix it later today