"Select all files by this group" always greyed out

misc client related stuff

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

murphybob

"Select all files by this group" always greyed out

Post by murphybob »

Firstly I will apologise as this is almost certainly a question which has been answered before, but alas I have searched the forums and found nothing! :(

I am using Anidb O'matic 0.5.6.243. I am trying to manually add Anime series' to mylist. I do not have the files anymore so I cannot hash them and add via that method.

I wish to select all the files in a particular series which are by the same group. Unfortunately when I right click an episode by the group I want and go to "Anime->Select all files by this group" it is always greyed out.

Before I have been selecting them all manually, or using the Select most popular files option as this is often the ones I have seen.

Now I come to Cardcaptor Sakura and there are 70ish files, and I did not watch the ones by the most popular group. I really don't want to do this by hand!

If there is a way to add all files of a series by a particular group to mylist then I would love to know!

I am new to Anidb so I once again apologise for this perhaps simple question. Thank you all in advance for your time, it is much appreciated!

-Rob Murphy
ricce

Post by ricce »

I don't know if its possible via AOM, but you can use Firefox and a script via the webinterface:

http://wiki.anidb.info/w/Firefox_Script
murphybob

Post by murphybob »

Wonderful! I wasn't relishing the idea of manually adding those 70 episodes. You saved me a great deal of time and effort Ricce, I just grabbed it and it works great.

Thank you. :-)

-Rob